Friday, December 19, 2008

The white stuff

I'm sure you were all crazy with anticipation for my post yesterday.

Riiiight...

I was not feeling well. And before you say, "well, don't eat so much sugar and you'll be fine," I have to tell you it had nothing to do with the baking from Tuesday. I, along with our best friend/nanny, had a serious stomach flu. It was rough, but I'm recovering just fine. I'm just hoping that a) "Nanny McPhee" gets better soon (she's about 5 months pregnant) and b) Peanut doesn't get sick again. Potty training is only days away, right?

* * *
Last night, it snowed. It snowed and snowed and snowed. We have about a foot or more of new snow accumulation. Our area is almost completely shut down. So, I didn't have to go to work today and ShankRabbit is working from home (those programmer types...they can work from anywhere).

You know, back in my young'n days, I would have bundled up and taken advantage of all this snow. Snowball fight, snowman...maybe a snow angel or two.

Oh, who am I kidding - we made a snowman was last winter. ShankRabbit and I were in the process of moving and were inspired to leave our apartment complex a snowman. The two little girls in our building loved it. They even added some things to him later on.


If Peanut wasn't so little, we'd all be out there by lunchtime.

No comments: