Monday, June 29, 2009

Tools of the trade

I've been trying to formulate a complete thought about my new purchase, but it keeps coming out like...

OMGI'mflippin'excitedgotnewsewingtoolsWEEEEE!

Translation: Went to the fabric store yesterday. Got a rotary cutter, mat and ruler. It's a relatively inexpensive purchase, but it makes such a difference. Seriously. I don't know why I didn't get one sooner.

Ahhh...I love it.

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm buried under a pile of perfectly cut pieces of fabric (or I've been horribly injured in a drinking-and-quilting accident...which is more plausible).

3 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

You can't leave it at that - you've got to photoraph it and tell us how it works. I guess it turns and it cuts but I've not heard of one and you make it sound a must.

Badass Geek said...

Alcohol and rotary cutters do not mix.

Melisa Wells said...

Funny, I bought those things when my firstborn was your baby's age. :)

I hope you use them in good health, and way longer than I used mine. haha